my very first post ?

I already made a blog since I was about 12. I'm still a little girl who doesn't even care about make up,fashion, love story, dream jobs, etc. And finally I grew up and getting older ofc, and now I decided to start a new blogger which it is called as wasborn-on-2598.  I knew its a very not that creative kind of blogger link name hahaha. So, 2598 means 2nd of May 1998 the date that I was born. 

Well.. I actually got a bunch of plans to do with this blog. Maybe I'm gonna tell a bit bout my social life, friendships, romance, dream jobs, make up/fashion things, musics, movies, models, famous actors/actreeses, foods, travel, and still so many more. Dan semoga saja saya tidak mager untuk menulis di blog ini :).

Anyway its already 6.30 pm and I have to do my maghrib pray! Well peeps see you guys soon for my next post? I wish.

Komentar